We are looking for a Web Marketing Specialist! The Web Marketing Specialist is responsible for understanding and managing the full utilization of our website to meet marketing objectives and outcomes. This includes understanding the objectives, how they fit into website marketing, strategizing, and creating solutions from both a software development and creative perspective. They are responsible for the life cycle, from concept to completion of translating designs into working pages that produce tangible results such as leads.
About UsWho are we?
Champions for industrial automation innovation, we create and deliver solutions that relieve pain points. Driven by a mission statement to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles, we enhance operations with sweet software and infuse integration with easy-peasy processes.
But it’s about more than customers. We celebrate and support our teams who develop the software and deliver solutions. We find that great work-life balance inspires teams to do their best work and empowers people to live their best lives. That's why diversity, fun, and flexibility are ingrained into our work culture.Why Choose Inductive Automation?
Inductive Automation is a remote-first company and will stay that way. People can make a difference anywhere. We provide meaningful work on both established and greenfield projects and leave the "where" part up to you.
Choose to work in our fantastic Folsom, CA headquarters and enjoy views and adventures of the adjacent nature reserve to energize and inspire you. Other in-person perks like food trucks, frequent social activities, ice cream days, and games keep us engaged.
Or, work from anywhere in the U.S. We provide quality equipment for home offices, and honor 40-hour work weeks mindful of your time zone. Professional development and virtual social activities are baked into the schedule to encourage personal growth and team connection.
About the Role
The Web Marketing Specialist’s job skills, qualifications, and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement web marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and conversion
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and driving the product vision for inductiveautomation.com and other corporate websites
- Originating ideas for new pages, tools, and other solutions that improve the customer experience and drive deeper engagement with Inductive Automation’s products and services
- Maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to build a shared understanding of business needs, explores potential solutions, and gains stakeholder buy-in
- Creating design artifacts like flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups to convey proposed solutions
- Supporting the web development team across the agile software delivery lifecycle by gathering requirements, writing user stories, and prioritizing work
- Partnering with branding team and content teams to ensure alignment with brand and content marketing strategy
- Creating, monitoring, and reporting on website metrics and using this data to make informed decisions on website improvements
- Monitoring SEO metrics (SEMrush, Google Search Console, etc.) and suggesting improvements to drive increased organic traffic
- Originating web experiments, and partnering with web development and design partners to develop A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Understanding sites’ users and intent, developing user journeys based on UX best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web design, website content marketing and project management preferred
- Knowledge of user experience [UX] and user interface [UI] design (HTML and CSS preferred)
- Experience in information design [content audit, wireframe creation, navigation architecture as well as SEO]
- Demonstrated experience with content management systems (drupal CMS preferred)
- Ability to manage timelines and set expectations with key stakeholders to ensure task completion
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with internal resources to troubleshoot technical programs
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve through critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Health Care: Don’t pay a dime for your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from home, in our beautiful office, or a combination of both. It’s up to you.
- Work/Life Balance: Create a work schedule that fits your needs.
- Paid Time Off: Receive paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 401k with Match: Save for the future with our company-matching 401k program
- World-Class Headquarters: While on-site, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, then challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard, or foosball
At this time, we are unable to offer employment for individuals located outside of the United States and/or those who require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status). We know you've got a lot of options when seeking an employer where your skills and talents will shine, so we really appreciate that you considered us.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Flex Your Time
Use flextime to make a schedule that fits your needs.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Work from Home
Remote work is available for most of our open positions.