Connect to OPC-DA and OPC-HDA Servers
Integrate Ignition with Classic COM-based OPC Servers
There are times when you have a device on the plant floor that needs a driver only available on a legacy OPC server. With the Ignition OPC-COM Module, you
can quickly and easily integrate Ignition into your existing OPC-DA (Data Access) and OPC-HDA (Historical Data Access) based systems with minimal fuss.
- Supports OPC-DA 2 & 3, for Windows® only.
- Connects to local and remote OPC servers, so you can connect to your devices no matter where they are.
- Works on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, so you can leverage the best of your system's abilities.
- Tested for interoperability to ensure the best possible experience when connecting to third party OPC-DA servers.
Download Now »
- Includes all features of the OPC-COM Module and adds the ability to query history from HDA 1.2 compatible historians.
Download Ignition and try it today
You'll be up and running in 3 minutes. Unlimited usage, no obligations.