OPC COM Module
Connect to OPC COM Servers
There are times when you have a device on the plant floor that needs a driver only available on a legacy OPC server. With the Ignition OPC COM Module, you can quickly and easily integrate Ignition into your existing OPC DA (Data Access) and OPC HDA (Historical Data Access)-based systems with minimal fuss.
OPC COM DA
- Supports OPC DA 2 & 3, for Windows® only.
- Connects to local and remote OPC servers, so you can connect to your devices no matter where they are.
- Works on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, so you can leverage the best of your system's abilities.
- Tested for interoperability to ensure the best possible experience when connecting to third-party OPC DA servers.
OPC COM DA+HDA
- Includes all features of the OPC COM Module and adds the ability to query history from HDA 1.2 - compatible historians.
Module Specs and
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Java SE 6, 7, 8, 9 (server)
- Java SE 6, 7, 8, 9 (client)
- Dual-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB free HD space
- (Requirements vary by usage)